Eats Everything – Essential Mix 2012
Eats Everything – Essential Mix 2012. Download and stream full MP3 set to your desktop and mobile smartphone. Full bio and tracklist provided. Release date: December 15, 2012.
Eats Everything drops a special Edits Everything special – every track in the mix is either an Eats Everything re-edit, remix, rework, rebeef, retwix, VIP, or an Eats production!
Listen out for exclusive reworks of Basement Jaxx, Green Velvet, Xpress 2, Lil Mo Ying Yang, Carl Craig and the only original untouched track in the mix in tribute to the late Martin Dawson.
- Celeda – Be Yourself (Eats Reebeef)
- Loco Dice – Autotox (Eats Unreleased Jumpin Project Reebeef)
- Jay Shepheard – Add Arp (Catz n Dogz Remix – Eats Reebeef)
- Rodriguez Jr. – Pandora (Eats Reebeef)
- No Boundaries – Modular Pursuit (Eats Reebeef)
- Carl Craig – Parking Garage Politics (Eats Reebeef)
- X-Press 2 – Muzik Xpress (Eats Everything Rework)
- Justin Martin & Eats Everything – Feather Fight
- LB Lynam – Get Things Straight (Eats Slight Reebeef)
- M1 – Freak The Frequency (Eats Rework)
- Green Velvet – UFO’s (Eats Reebeef)
- Jacques Da Booty – Saturday Love (Eats Rework)
- Boddika & Joy Orbison – &Fate (Eats Reebeef)
- Basement Jaxx – Flylife Xtra (Eats Rework)
- CJ Bolland – Sugar Is Sweeter (Armands Drum n Bass Mix – Eats Rework)
- WeRobots – WR001 (Eats Reebeef)
- Major Lazer – Get Free (Eats Rework)
- Tripmastaz – Roll Dat (Eats Reebeef)
- Lil’ Mo’ Yin Yang – Reach (Eats Rework)
- Eats Everything – The Withywood Walk
- Eats Everything & Totally Enormous Extinct Dinasours – Lion, The Lion
- Justin Martin & ARDALAN – Wheelgunner (Eats Slight Reebeef)
- Breach & Dark Sky – The Click (Eats Everything Rework)
- Eats Everything – Trubble VIP
- Eats Everything – Vertigo (Eats Flacid Chunder VIP)
- Kölsch – Opa (Eats Reebeef – Blaze My Beat Acapella)
- Paul Simon – Graceland (Eats Secret Garden Party VEEEYEPEE)
- Martin Dawson – Everythings Gonna Be Alright
- Justin Martin – Ruff Stuff (Eats Everything ReRuff)
- Chicken Lips – He Not In (Eats Everything’ Chicken T*** Rewix)
Resident Advisor: Eats Everything
About, Biography, Events, Charts, Tracks, DJ Feed, Photos, RA News, RA Editorial
Few producers in the history of dance music have made such a rapid and far-reaching impact on the electronic music scene as Eats Everything aka Bristolian Daniel Pearce. In a matter of months he has defined a whole new genre of forward-thinking underground house music that draws elements from classic house, UK bass music, Detroit techno, jungle and early rave, paying homage to everything from Randy Crawford to Ray Charles and Murk to MK.
Eats Everything is at the forefront of a new wave of talented producers coming out of Bristol, the West Country’s Bass Central, that includes Julio Bashmore, Laurie Appleblim and Waifs & Strays. In addition to this, his now defunct ,‘Coat Of Arms’ side project with Chris James has already gained widespread praise with ‘This Is Something’ signed to Jamie Jones’ new fabric mix compilation from Bristol’s iconic Futureboogie label.
While some producers spend years finding their feet, Dan made a clear statement of intent with ‘Entrance Song’ his debut release on Catz N Dogz ‘Pets Recordings’ label that was chosen by Pete Tong as his runner up as biggest tune of last summer, only pipped to the post by Jamie Jones’ iconic remix of ‘Hungry For The Power’ by Azari & III. ‘Entrance Song’ was championed all summer long by the likes of Seth Troxler, Carl Cox, Jamie Jones and Jon Digweed and was a major contributing factor to him being charted as the number twelve most charted producer of 2011 on Beatport and the number 18 most charted producer on Resident Advisor, no mean feat given that he only started releasing records in the second half of the year. By the end of last year, Dan had set a record by being the first dance music producer to have two different tracks featured on two different shows on Radio One for thirteen consecutive weeks. With huge support from Pete Tong, Zane Lowe, Annie Mac and Andy George & Jaymo, Eats Everything has rapidly become the toast of the UK airwaves.
Following on from ‘Entrance Song’, Dan’s next two bass-laden bombs ‘The Size’ and ‘Tric Trac’ were picked up by Claude Von Stroke for his flagship dirtybird label, for release last October. Prior to release ‘The Size’ was made Pete Tong’s ‘Essential New Tune’ the first in a series of no less than five ‘Essential New Tune Contenders’ so far clocked up. Since then Dan has gone on to remix The Ting Tings, Jamie Jones, Totally Enourmous Extinct Dinosaur, We Have Band, Roy Davis Junior and Crazy P on a broad selection of labels including Get Physical, Shy FX’s Digital Soundboy, Classic, PMR, FFRR and Leftroom and Sony/Deconstructed.
Dan has upcoming releases on Hot Creations, dirybird, Hypercolour, Pets, Greco Roman, Digital Soundboy and forthcoming clubs gigs at fabric (London), Watergrate (Berlin), Warehouse Project (Manchester), Trouw (Amsterdam), Footwork (Toronto), Bugged Out (London), Circus (Liverpool), In:Motion (Bristol), Spybar (Chicago), The Electic Pickle (Miami), and festivals bookings at Bestival (Isle of Wight), SW4 (London), Hideout (Croatia), Snowbombing (Mayerhofen), The Garden Festival (Croatia), Secret Garden Party (Huntingdon), Parklife (Manchester) and Glade (Kings Lynn).